The Center for Social Innovation (C4) and our training institute (t3) are now C4 Innovations.
Our new name, along with our new tagline and logo, acknowledge our 12 year history, clarify the primary focus of our work, and honor the diversity of the people, organizations, communities, and systems with whom we work.
While some things are changing, many remain the same:
- Our training offerings—strategic learning approaches that strengthen knowledge and build practical skills.
- Our people—creative, dedicated experts, trainers, clinicians, and evaluators who bring skill and passion to our work.
- Our approach—driven by values and informed by research, first-hand knowledge, and lived experience.
- Our goals—to achieve lasting change by developing and implementing research-based solutions that are person-centered, recovery-oriented, and trauma-informed.
- Our commitment—to advancing recovery, wellness, and housing stability; reducing disparities; and achieving equitable outcomes for people who are marginalized.
We continue with our steadfast commitment to advancing recovery, wellness, and housing stability; reducing disparities; and achieving equitable outcomes for people who are marginalized. We also continue our commitment to partnering with you to develop strategic learning approaches that grow your impact. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your current and future training, technical assistance, and consulting needs.