Using Data for Lasting Change
Good decisions are informed by good data.
We design and implement community-based evaluation and research using relevant, innovative, and cost-effective methods and strategies to address complex social issues. We seek opportunities to engage research participants and team members with lived experience and employ community-based participatory research methods to improve outcomes for marginalized populations through person-centered care, recovery and stable housing, health and wellness.
We also know that lasting organizational change is dynamic, iterative, and reliant on continuous feedback and improvements. To support clients through learning, implementation, and program development, we monitor progress over time—a strategy that fosters accountability.
C4 Innovations utilizes several guiding frameworks to ensure that all studies and projects are:
- Scientifically rigorous
- Using state-of-the-art methodologies and practices
- Identifying clear research questions
- Developing and implementing evidence-based practices
- Account for the needs of participants as well as the context of their lives
- Committed to closing the gap between research and implementation
- Rooted in community-based participatory research
- Dedicated to consumer input at all stages of the project
- Culturally responsive and competent
- Designed to improve and refine practice and build community capacity
- Focused on quality improvement and feedback
- Committed to widespread dissemination of study findings to the field