C4 helps health and human service organizations live their values and advance their missions. We put people first in all our work. We start with what the organization identifies as the immediate need and build a relationship of trust and partnership over time. We walk side-by-side with our clients through the change process and are committed to person-centered, recovery-oriented, and equitable approaches to community and behavioral health.
C4 works with each client to craft a customized strategy for achieving their goals and mission by:
- Gaining deep insight into where the organization is and hopes to go
- Articulating and affirming mission, vision, and values
- Identifying challenges and developing creative solutions
- Improving operational systems
- Navigating critical transitions
- Developing organizational culture, practices, and commitments
- Inspiring and supporting staff
Our team offers decades of experience engaging grassroots recovery community organizations, large multi-service provider agencies, national stakeholder coalitions, and large public systems in strategic thinking, learning, and planning – all focused on achieving full potential and fulfilling core missions. We deliver customized consulting, coaching, training, and facilitation to advance sustainable change.