Primary Research Topics:
Behavioral health for children, youth, and adults: Developing and testing the effectiveness of behavioral health interventions and training products with a focus on research to practice.
- Substance use prevention, treatment, and recovery
- Mental health, including shared decision making and person-centered planning
- Peer-delivered interventions, including near-age peer mentorship with adolescents
Racial equity across housing, health, and recovery: Supporting agencies and communities to make data-informed decisions for structural change towards racially equitable outcomes.
- Structural analyses of assessment tools and processes for addressing racial inequities
Person-centered, trauma-informed research to promote housing stability: Developing and testing effectiveness of interventions and assessment tools specifically designed for organizations and communities serving families and individuals who are systematically marginalized by housing instability and homelessness.
- Adaptations and testing of evidence-based practices for families experiencing homelessness
- Tools designed to support trauma-informed practices and policies within the organizational setting