Your partners for
We collaborate deeply to identify service gaps, redesign systems, and implement programs and practices that support equitable access to recovery, wellness, and housing stability.
We Stand for Racial Justice & Equity
C4 commits to dismantling systemic and structural racism across all of our work in housing and behavioral health systems. With urgency, we stand with all who are working for racial equity and justice. We condemn the racist oppression, victimization, and disproportionate suffering and deaths of Black and non-white people occurring now and throughout America's history.
Join our Online Courses to Grow Your Impact
Check out our Fall 2023 online course schedule to sharpen your skills!
- Advancing Racial Equity in Housing & Homeless Services, Part 2: starts September 14, 2023
- Best Practices in Whole-Person Care: starts October 4, 2023
- Understanding Critical Time Intervention: starts October 23, 2023
- Equity in Action: Trauma-Informed Supervision: starts November 9, 2023
C4 is Hiring
We are a values- and mission-driven, woman-owned small business. We put people first and prioritize racial equity and lived experience. Join our team!
Open positions include:
- Racial Equity and Housing Stability Strategist & Educator
- Housing Solutions Subject Matter Expert
- Marketing Consultant (part-time on-call)
- Staff Accountant