Evaluation Topic Areas:
Behavioral health for children, youth, and adults: Evaluating behavioral health programs, practices, and policies for community, state, and federal partners.
- Substance use prevention, treatment, and recovery
- Mental health, including shared decision making and person-centered planning
- Peer-delivered interventions, including near age peer mentorship with adolescents
Racial equity across the housing, health, and recovery spectrum: Supporting agencies and communities to make data-driven decisions for sustainable program improvement and structural change.
- Structural analyses of assessment tools and processes for racial inequities
Person-centered, trauma-informed evaluation across the housing, housing unstable, and homeless sectors: Supporting our partner organizations to more effectively serve families and individuals who are marginalized by housing instability and homelessness.
- Evaluation of innovative models serving families and individuals experiencing homelessness
- Supporting organizations to build evaluation capacity and planning through collaboration